by David on Feb 19, 2013
Looking for a full or part time Senior PHP Developer.
Must be a proactive self-starter with endless enthusiasm and ability to deliver, and a passion about details and performance. Work on projects used by large amounts of users on a daily basis.
You'll be working with a great team of extremely smart developers who care deeply about design, performance, and security and are willing to invest in it, and a management team that will give you all the support you need.
- Develop robust web applications and services with standard development tools
- Code with a consideration for performance, scalability, maintainability, security, etc
- Implement APIs and database schemas for new components
- Apply industry best-practice software standards and technology to complex business problems
- Collaborate cross functionally to provide technical solutions to business needs
- Verify, test & QA your work before each commit
- Follow coding standards (naming conventions, XHTML, PHP coding-standards, etc.) and best-practices like DRY, KISS and coding to E_STRICT validity
- Maintain clear documentation of processes and communicate task progress
- Strong practical knowledge of PHP5
- Ability to do complex MySQL queries, optimize queries and tables for performance
- Knowledge and experience in Apache, MySQL, Linux
- Minimum 3+ of professional PHP programming experience
- Knowledge in system design around scalability is highly desirable
- Understanding of third party sites APIs and frameworks (Facebook, OpenSocial, Flickr, etc) a plus
- Ability to work as part of a small team, from home
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent activities and have a flexible, positive attitude
- Excellent written and communication skills is a must
For consideration send:
- URL of resume uploaded to dropbox or paste it here
- Code samples and/or links to projects that you have developed
- Be willing to complete a test-task.